1. Hard pulling-Exercise the muscles of waist, back and buttocks, especially the stimulation of biceps femoris.
2. Step by step-Hold the kettle bell and push it up to exercise the muscles of the shoulders and legs, which is also a good training for the core strength of the waist and abdomen.
3. Push up on the shoulder-hold the kettle bell and push up, adding the action of rotating the wrist.
4. Push-ups-Compared with push-ups on flat ground, kettle bell push-ups can make your body dive deeper and exercise better.
5. Abdominal muscle rotation-It is necessary for the abdominal muscles to have strong strength, and it also has a good training effect on the oblique muscles outside the abdomen through rotation.
6. Squatting-Legs can be spread wider, squatting deeper and safer, which is very suitable for many times of shaping training.
7. Swing-It can improve the strength of legs and stimulate the toe of shoulders. As the body swings, the waist and abdomen become the core to control the stability of the body.